Hi

We put ours under the offering. Once a year I go through the list and work out all the fees and manually add them.

Thanks

Tania

Sent: 18 October 2017 15:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fees held in ProSolution

Hi all

Please can you advise me if any centres who are ProSolution users record exam fees within ProSolution. As far as I am aware these are not currently contained within the basedata, however I have been asked to look at the possibility of manually adding these into ProSolution for all of our qualifications to assist with budget setting.

We currently use around 15-16 exam boards, so I think this maybe a challenge to do in terms of how this is recorded, especially with boards like C&G where you have to pay a separate fee for registrations, results entries, dated entries, certificate issues, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin Reade

Student Examinations Manager

Reaseheath

Nantwich

Cheshire

CW5 6DF

United Kingdom

www.reaseheath.ac.uk

01270 613296  |  Ext: 3751

Twitter

Facebook

YouTube

LinkedIn

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.