Hi Amanda,

You need to remove the submitted flag from the students entry to allow you to generate a new amendment file. I usually do this by modifying the entry in learner orders and ticking the "withdraw from exam" box. You should then get a message asking if you would like to "clear the submission flag so Amendment can be actioned". Click yes. Then go back in to the entry and untick the withdraw from exam box. You should then be able to generate an amendment file and send as normal through A2C. I hope this is what you meant and that it makes sense, if not please feel free to call me.

Kind regards,

Jamie Smith
Exams Officer

Direct Tel: +44 (0)121 446 2239