Thanks Claire – that’s really useful.

Sent: 09 October 2017 15:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Unit-e and Cambridge Technicals

Hi Jane

Yes import it as other basedata files via the Tools Module.

All of the various basedata files for Cambridge Technicals use Board OCR 72.

The 9c series is for Registrations via EDI for the 2012 suite, and 9i series basedata is for Registrations for the 2016 suite.

Then January exam entries for the 2016 suite will also need the 1C basedata imported in the same way.

Regards

Claire

Exams Manager

Peter Symonds College

Owens Road, Winchester, SO22 6RX

01962 857500

Jane Taylor <[log in to unmask]>

09/10/2017 15:04

Unit-e and Cambridge Technicals

Hi

We are doing some Level 3 Cambridge Technicals for the first time this year.

I’ve found the basedata but not sure which option I should use or where it goes!!

We are planning to do exams in January 2018.

Is it downloaded as normal GCE Basedata – but with code 72

I am using Unit-e

Kind Regards

Jane Taylor

Administration Manager

Bilborough 6th Form College

Tel 0115 8515836

We hold regular Open Days

Our next open day is Saturday, 14th October from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Please see our website for details of these and our Tour and Talk events