Good morning everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that Bella Milroy's art residency in the WAL has resulted in the current exhibition in the Kingsway Corridor, in Goldsmiths (until 3 Nov) and the free publication File Under Female which I am happy to post to anyone who would like a copy.
Tonight Bella and the artist group The White Pube are co-chairing a symposium in Chesterfield which will be livestreamed and have a live chat from 6-8pm. Please share this link.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/v3bpcT4b8wT

The event is also being publicized by SHAPE Arts (a disability-led arts organization) and CILIP: The Library and Information Organization who issued this press release in their newsletter.
"A celebration of women's archived art - live stream this Friday
Libraries Week welcomed the launch of File Under Female – Celebrating and Collaborating With Archived Women’s Art<http://communicatoremail.com/In/170511258/0/UDfYP1hNzdW_HDjyRU3H90focBBxtoqPHVRsmNE3ff9/> by Chesterfield artist Bella Milroy. The project explores and celebrates the inspiring qualities of women artists’ archives, added to with original hand written texts and drawings found alongside archived materials.
In partnership with Derbyshire Library Service, this Friday 27 October there will be a live streamed Creative Exchange Event<http://communicatoremail.com/In/170511259/0/UDfYP1hNzdW_HDjyRU3H90focBBxtoqPHVRsmNE3ff9/> hosted at Chesterfield Library Lecture Theatre from 6 - 8 p.m. A live chat feature will enable viewers to engage with the conversation on the night and ask questions. "
I hope you can join us virtually if not in Chesterfield!
Best wishes,
Althea

Althea Greenan

The Women's Art Library, Special Collections

The Library

Goldsmiths, University of London

New Cross, London, SE14 6NW

www.gold.ac.uk/library<http://www.gold.ac.uk/library>