Lincoln International Business School, part of the University of Lincoln are currently looking for an external examiner to examine two modules taught as part of a joint programme with our History department.  Could I please have your CV’s by 20th October.  Please ensure your cv includes details of any ongoing EE appointments including dates and previous EE appointments as well as any experience within internal examination duties such as validation, periodic reviews etc.  The modules are

Critical Perspectives on Cultural and Heritage Management
https://apms.lincoln.ac.uk/record.jx?recordid=1196999

Digitising Cultural and Heritage Collections
https://apms.lincoln.ac.uk/record.jx?recordid=1197009

There are a number of the usual requirements
•	Have had no formal relations with The Lincoln International Business School for over 5 years
•	Currently hold no more than one other external examining post
•	Be currently engaged in teaching in the relevant subject area, at a UK HEI.

Unfortunately we are unable to accept candidates from the following institutions.

Birmingham City University
Canterbury ChristChurch University
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Leeds Beckett University