Dear colleagues,

Thank you to those who have already registered for the next Jisc Student Experience Experts Group meeting taking place on the 18th October at The Studio, Birmingham. The updated agenda for the meeting available together with the registration details from https://www.jisc.ac.uk/events/student-experience-experts-group-18-oct-2017

This is a reminder to register by the 11th October.

This meeting offers opportunities for sharing practice around how institutions are taking forward their approaches to designing technology enhanced curricula and we will hear the emerging outcomes from our work on next generation digital learning environments.

We will also be discussing the following areas:

*         Changes to the Student Digital Experience Tracker and how we can work with community experts to validate results from 2018 Tracker

*         Gather ideas to inform new areas of Jisc work on degree apprenticeships

In addition we have an excellent line up of members showcase sessions:

Showcase 1:  Student engagement with Active Blended Learning (ABL) - Sylvie Lomer, University of Manchester and Elizabeth Palmer, University of Northampton
Showcase 2:  Conversational interfaces as "frictionless adoption paths" to active and engaging learning experiences - Anders Krohn, Aula
Showcase 3: Tools and habits for flipped learning success with new learners in diverse classrooms - Jasper Shotts, Principal lecturer SFHEA, University of Lincoln

We are using the Twitter #jiscexperts17 for this meeting.

We thank you for your continued support of this group and look forward to welcoming you to this meeting.
Best regards,
Sarah

[Jisc]<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>
Sarah Knight

Head of Change: Student Experience

M 077 477 679 44
Skype Sarahkjisc
Twitter @sarahknight
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA
Please note I only work Monday - Thursday

jisc.ac.uk<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86 Jisc's registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>