Dear colleagues,

The booking is now open for the next FE & Skills Coalition meeting on the 31st October. The meeting will be held at Jisc’s central London offices at Brettenham House, 5 Lancaster Place, London, WC2E 7EN. Directions are here:

https://www.jisc.ac.uk/contact

Please register via the sign up form from this page:

https://www.jisc.ac.uk/events/fe-and-skills-coalition-31-oct-2017

The programme is now available from this page and also includes the following topics:

Refreshments and lunch will be provided. Registration starts at 10 am with the meeting starting at 10:30 and a 15:15 close.

If you have any queries about the meeting please contact Rob Bristow, [log in to unmask] who is organising this event.

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Jisc

Sarah Knight

Head of Change: Student Experience

M 077 477 679 44
Skype Sarahkjisc
Twitter @sarahknight
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA

Please note I only work Monday - Thursday

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86 Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk