Dear colleagues,

Those of you who attended yesterday’s Student Experience Experts’ Group will already know about this event; this is to share the invitation with the group as a whole.

We are pleased to invite you to the 7th meeting of the Learning Design Cross-Institutional Network (LD-CIN) at the University of Oxford on Friday 24th November. The theme will be ‘improving curriculum design’, and we are delighted to announce the following presenters and workshop leaders:

•              Gill Ferrell (Jisc) - Supporting the effective design of technology enhanced curricula.

•              Helen King (HEFCE) -  Learning Gain and curriculum design.

•              Patrick Lynch and Sue Watling (Hull) -  Learning analytics to inform Learning Design.

•              Katharine Reedy - Learning Design at the Open University.

•              LD-CIN members from around the world will have an opportunity to share their recent work.

Registration for participants attending in person closes on Monday 20th November at 9am. Places are being snapped up quickly; to secure yours, please visit https://tinyurl.com/LDCIN7booking. Colleagues wishing to attend remotely can log on at http://greenwich.adobeconnect.com/ldsig/

Further information about the LD-CIN, and resources from previous meetings, can be found at https://sites.google.com/site/learningdesignsig/home

Best wishes,

Simon Walker, Julie Usher, Katharine Reedy and Liz Masterman

Liz Masterman
Senior Research Officer, Technology-Enhanced Learning; Acting Manager, TEL Support
Academic IT
, University of Oxford
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN
01865 283690 | 07961 028262