Not exactly disability, but I thought this was a good place to start!

We have a student who receives 4-weekly infusions of a therapeutic drug that can interact with other medications. The student has told me this as in the event of a medical emergency, we would need to let the ambulance crew know.

I need to come up with a method of storing and accessing this information appropriately, as well as a few other issues such as peanut allergy. Unfortunately our student records system does not lend itself to this, and I wondered what other institutions do?

If anyone with information (or ideas!) could contact me off-list, that would enormously helpful.

TIA,

Mel Fox
Student Wellbeing Adviser
CU Scarborough