Assistive Technology Exhibition and Conference
Manchester 23rd November 2017
Book Now >
Many of your fellow AT professionals have booked their ticket to ATEC in Manchester to see our great line-up of CPD seminars, with a choice 20 to choose from! Here are some of the topics:
  • Assistive Technology and the Disability Employment Gap by the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Assistive Technology (APPGAT)
  • BATA bats for better AT (British Assistive Technology Association)
  • DSA (Disabled Students’ Allowance) Update by Student Finance England (SFE)
  • Introducing the Hereward Certificate in Supporting Users of Assistive Technology by Hereward College
  • Breaking the Cycle of Homelessness with Assistive Technology by Diversity and Ability & CRISIS
Plus there is more to choose from.

We’ve put together a short video of what's happening at ATEC on the 23rd November, click the button below to take a look.

Advance ticket pricing is only available until the 27th October

Save money and book our advance ticket, and members of ADSHE, ASASA, BATA, BDA, BDF, BESA, IAC, NADP, NNAC and PurpleSpace receive an extra 10% discount on booking. Best regards, The ATEC team
More Info >

ATEC VIDEO >

9 Bailey Close, Pewsey, Wiltshire, SN9 5HU
THE ATEC CONFERENCE IS A COLLABORATIVE PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN TECHED MARKETING* AND ARCHENT CONSULTANCY LTD. *TECHED MARKETING IS THE TRADING NAME OF AWOODUN TRADING LTD.