Good afternoon colleagues,

I am just wondering if anyone has experience of the most efficient way to get a diagnoses of dyspraxia (or get it ruled out) for a student where there is low probability of dyslexia.  Can those of you who deal with this, tell me if you would:-

·         Advise the student to see their GP and get an occ therapy referral

·         Book the student to see an Ed Psych

·         Use another referral mechanism

Any advice, as always, very welcome!

Kind regards,

Lyn

Lynda Tout    PG L&Mgt, MCIPD, BSc Soc Sci

Inclusion Coordinator

Plymouth Marjon University

Ground Floor HDC Building

Tel: 01752 636981 Extn: 3246

Plymouth Marjon University is a trading name of the University of St Mark & St John