---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Julie Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 15 October 2017 at 15:27
Subject: Skeletons, Stories, and Social Bodies (20-22 March 18) CFP
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear All

The following message from the organisers of Skeletons, Stories, and Social Bodies may be of interest.  Apologies for any cross-posting.

Best wishes

Julie, Erica and Laura

We are now inviting submissions for abstracts and workshop proposals for the second Skeletons, Stories, and Social Bodies conference, which will be held at University of Southampton from 20th  – 22nd March 2018 (please see attached CFP).

SSSB is an interdisciplinary conference, and we invite abstracts that cover a range of aspects of death and anatomy. We encourage individuals from all areas and stages of study to consider submitting, as well as those from a commercial/industrial background. We wish to cross traditional disciplinary boundaries and share research to create an exciting opportunity to share ideas.

We are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of student bursaries to those who wish to attend the conference. Students at all stages of their studies are welcome to apply (including part time students), and you are not required to present in order to qualify.

Please note the deadline for abstract submissions and student bursary applications is Thursday 30th November 2017.

You can find more information on our website, and please get in touch you have any questions.

With kind regards,

------
Conference Organising Committee

Skeletons, Stories & Social Bodies Conference
20th - 22nd March 2018
University of Southampton
www.sssbconference.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook: @sssbconf