From: Laura Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply: Laura Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 3 October 2017 at 14:28:34
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  [data-protection] Facebook Custom Audiences

Hi,

Anyone advised on DP risks associated with Facebook’s custom audience advertising tool? Would be grateful to hear what approach you took. I’m quite concerned that we would need to be transparent with our marketing contacts about the fact that we want to share their details with Facebook in order to target advertising at them.

Also interested on any experiences of advising on a similar Facebook feature – Lookalike audiences

Thanks,

Laura

Laura Jones| Solicitor | Information Law

Legal Services|The Manchester Metropolitan University | Room 215 | All Saints| Oxford Road |

Manchester | M15 6BH

Email: [log in to unmask]

Telephone: 0161 247 3406

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "