Dear all,

Coming off the success of the FR online collection for 'Celebrating Cynthia Cockburn', we asked Palgrave to put together a collection for Tina Campt! If you'd like to forward the collection to others, here's the direct link to the collection: http://www.palgrave.com/gb/journal/41305/volumes-issues/collection-celebrating-tina-campt. And here's the text from the page for email-friendly viewing:

Celebrating Tina Campt<http://www.palgrave.com/gb/journal/41305/volumes-issues/collection-celebrating-tina-campt>

This evening at LSE, Tina Campt will deliver a lecture entitled, Flow: black bodies and the practice of refusal<http://studio-cms.springer.com/studio/>, hosted by the Gender of Department Studies and Feminist Review.

In celebration of this event, more details of which can be found on the LSE website and on Twitter<http://studio-cms.springer.com/studio/>, we are pleased to supply a selection of papers that Tina has contributed to the journal and in which her work has been critical, free to view for a limited time. We have also chosen some pieces where Tina is referenced. We hope you enjoy them!

  *   what's the ‘trans’ and where's the ‘national’ in transnational feminist practice? – a response<http://studio-cms.springer.com/studio/>
  *   gendering diaspora: transnational feminism, diaspora and its hegemonies<http://studio-cms.springer.com/studio/>
  *   transcultural itineraries in women's literature of migration in Italy<http://studio-cms.springer.com/studio/>
  *   engendering ‘race’ in calls for diasporic community in Sweden<http://studio-cms.springer.com/studio/>
  *   Other Germans: Black Germans and the politics of race, gender and memory in the Third Reich<http://studio-cms.springer.com/studio/> (review)
  *   gendering diaspora: transnational feminism, diaspora and its hegemonies<http://studio-cms.springer.com/studio/> (an editorial from Tina's guest edited issue, 'gendering disapora')
 Like what you see? We also recommend issue 104 of Feminist Review, titled 'Affects and Creolisation'<http://studio-cms.springer.com/studio/>, for further reading.

Best,
Kyoung

__

Kyoung Kim
Assistant Editor
On behalf of the Feminist Review Collective
__

Feminist Review
Centre for Gender Studies, SOAS University of London, Thornhaugh Street, LONDON WC1H 0XG
www.feminist-review.com<http://www.feminist-review.com>

New issue of Feminist Review out now! Dystopias and Utopias - FR 116<https://link.springer.com/journal/41305/116/1/page/1>

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B57f0ZCv3XiIck1naFJEaGZfRGs&revid=0B57f0ZCv3XiIU3pFN1dmT3c0MmdKS3ZGVDBhK2dsaTJTZHV3PQ]<https://link.springer.com/journal/41305/116/1/page/1>