With usual apologies for cross-postings...

Please find attached the Call for abstracts for the 2018 Small Group Meeting on the Future of Work and Organizational Psychology.

At this meeting we will critically reflect on the present and future of the field of WOP: we will discuss the assumptions and values underlying the research we do, the goals we want to achieve with our research, the methodologies we work with and how they shape our research questions (and answers), and the academic culture in which we conduct our research.

The SGM will take place on Wednesday 16 May until Friday morning 18 May, 2018. The meeting will take place at NHTV University of Applied Sciences, Breda, the Netherlands.

We welcome a range of different submissions. As people who want to participate will not necessarily have projects under way that relate directly to the theme of the meeting, participants are invited to submit an abstract based on work that is in progress or emerging ideas. Scholars are invited to come with creative ideas for how discussion may unfold.

Please find more information on the abstracts and the meeting in the call for submissions attached. Initial ideas are invited to be sent to [log in to unmask]. Abstracts should be submitted to [log in to unmask] before 28 February, 2018.

Costs
The costs will be €100 regular fee and €50 for PhD-students. This includes refreshments, lunches and conference dinner. Registration will be open early 2018.

Organizing Committee
The meeting will be organized by Matthijs Bal (University of Lincoln), Edina Dóci (VU University Amsterdam), Xander Lub (NHTV Breda), and Yvonne van Rossenberg (Radboud University Nijmegen). For any questions, please email Matthijs Bal: [log in to unmask].

Looking forward to greeting you in Breda next May!

All the best,

Edina

--

Edina Doci
Assistant Professor of Leadership and Change Management

Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam