[cid:a6f48f01-8010-4a7e-980a-d1e68dcffc17]
Dear Friends and Colleagues of the UCL Americas Research Network,

It is with great excitement that we share with you the Call For Papers for our Fourth Annual International Post-Graduate Conference: Intersections in the Americas. This wonderful event will be taking place between 2-4 May, 2018 and will invite keynote speakers Kate Quinn (University College London), Jelke Boesten (King's College London), and Althea Legal-Miller (Canterbury Christ Church University).

As always, we look forward to wonderful papers showcasing the latest research in many fields surrounding the Americas, as well as some great exchanges and debates. We will also be kicking off the event with a film screening which will soon be announced. All the exciting details are in the Call For Papers which is attached to this email. We look forward to receiving your paper proposals before the deadline of Monday 4 December, 4 pm, and we appreciate your support in sharing and spreading the Call amongst your networks.

Many thanks,
The UCL Americas Research Network Team

[cid:8f56f581-ef64-4203-a20d-9b6222bc24b9]