Hi critters,
once I had shared here the lil' cool publication Our Digital Rights to the
City, I've just found out it was translated into Italian in cooperation
with Openpolis (a very cool group working on analysing mostly stuff about
public government in Italy and beyond).
It's here: http://cittadigitale.openpolis.it/
Best wishes
S.

--
Simone Tulumello
*Post-doc research fellow, **ULisboa, **Instituto de Ciências Sociais*

*latest publications*:

Tulumello S (2017) *Fear, Space and Urban Planning*. Springer (link
<http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319439365>) / Tulumello S (2017) The
multi-scalar nature of urban security and public safety. *Urban Affairs
Review* (link
<http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1078087417699532>) /
Tulumello S Healey P (2016) Questioning planning, connecting places and
times. *plaNext special issue* (link
<http://journals.aesop-planning.eu/volume-3/>) / Tulumello S. (2016)
Multi-level Territorial Governance and Cohesion Policy. *EJSD* (link
<http://www.nordregio.se/Global/EJSD/Refereed%20articles/Refereed62.pdf>)

webpage <http://www.ics.ulisboa.pt/pessoas/simone.tulumello> / blog
<http://simonetulumello.wordpress.com/> / academia.edu
<http://unipa.academia.edu/SimoneTulumello> / flickr