#yiv2299526140 #yiv2299526140 -- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv2299526140 Dear colleagues,
I am pleased to share the Open Source GIS Special Issue . Details below. We look forward to working and building collaborations with all interested for our education mission.

Best wishes,

Suchith

From: GeoForAll <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Suchith Anand <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 09 October 2017 3:01 PM
To: SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA; [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [Geo4All] special issue of GIS Professional about Open Source      GIS

Thanks Sergio. Looks there are some small mistakes in the article. My name is spelled wrong ! But no worries .Also my bio is bit outdated. I was the  previous chair of ICA Commission on Open Source Geospatial  Technologies and from July 2017 I am now working for the Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition (GODAN) though I still keep links with the University of Nottingham.

I thank GIS Professional for inviting me for the interview to share my views. I first came across GIS by serendipity twenty years back. I really hope colleagues will get ideas to work on solving global challenges based on some of the experiences that I shared.  Reflecting on our journey, I would say that it was a leap of faith and I believe  that if you are doing something for the global good , things will some how happen to make it possible.  We look forward to working and building collaborations with all interested in this education mission.

Best wishes,

Suchith