From: simone tulumello <[log in to unmask]>
To: CRIT-GEOG-FORUM <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, Oct 10, 2017 10:49 am
Subject: Articles on Fooddeserts on google searches

Hi all, and particularly Hillary,
I was on following a Twitter thread on The Case for Colonialism and someome shared a link to the article on Fooddeserts. I though they were someone from Crit geog, but turns out that's one of the first links when you google the article.
I mean, being that copyrighted stuff and all, maybe you want to prevent Google to searching for it (your choice, of course, Hillary), and in general it's probably good we all don't share the links publicly.
Bests
S.