Hi everyone,

As a CHAT group member and Event’s Coordinator of the Association for Professional Heritage Practitioners in South Africa (APHP) I wanted to put out an invitation to anyone from CHAT who might be visiting Cape Town, South Africa in early December 2017 and would be prepared to give a talk at our End of Year function.

We don’t often have overseas practitioners with the time or budget to talk here, but would really appreciate some international exchange.

If anyone is in Cape Town, has an interesting project or story to share (preferably heritage related ;) and keen to meet some local professionals, please contact me. We would be so grateful for the chance to host such a speaker(s).

If you can’t make it in December but are planning any visits for 2018 and would be keen for a similar sharing of ideas and inspirations, please do be in touch so that we can make it happen.

Thanks and best wishes
Emmylou Bailey
APHP ExCo

Emmylou Bailey
-------------------------- contemp-hist-arch is a list for news and events in contemporary and historical archaeology, and for announcements relating to the CHAT conference group. ------- For email subscription options see: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/archives/contemp-hist-arch.html ------- Visit the CHAT website for more information and for future meeting dates: http://www.contemp-hist-arch.ac.uk --------------------------