Dear all,

I finished my PhD in sociology and methodology of social research a few months ago. For those who are interested, my thesis 'Italian contemporary circus in a neoliberal scenario' is online at this link: https://air.unimi.it/retrieve/handle/2434/513675/878869/phd_unimi_R10689.pdf

I would like to thank the community of circus researchers for the support I received: simply knowing that an increasing number of people all over the world share my research and life interest encouraged me during the tough moments of the PhD process.

I would really appreciate any comments, feedbacks, contacts, suggestions as to how to develop my research work.

Thanks!

--
Ilaria Bessone