A round of refinement with simulated annealing followed by minimization should address your concern.
Pavel

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Karsten Dreifus <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,
I have a 120 aa protein. Matthews coefficient indicates 3 mol in asu.
Molrep (template with 70 % seq identity)  finds three NCS molecules
(the template model has only 1 chain as it is in different space
group). Now, REFMAC refines it to 25/30 % R/RFREE. I was just worried
about model bias, so I just deleted chain C and re-ran the refinement.
I observe that in the place of chain C, the DELFWT map in Coot shows
negative density (red colour). Shouldnt the deleted regions show
POSITIVE density (green colour)? The 2fo-fc map in the deleted region
shows usual blue colour. I shook the 2chain model with Phenix simple
dynamics and then ran refinement with same results.

How do I verify the model is correct?
Karsten