Dear all,

we are seeking to fill a position for a postdoctoral researcher at the Institute of Biochemistry, University of Muenster, Germany. We are looking for a candidate with experience in protein purification, crystallization and structure determination by X-ray crystallography, who wants to continue working as a crystallographer but is also interested in learning single particle EM.

The WWU is one of the largest universities in Germany and an outstanding research location with several collaborative research centers (SFBs) and excellence clusters. Muenster is also known as one of Germany’s best cities to live in with a vibrant cultural scene.

For more information about the position and the application process, please refer to the official job advertisement: https://www.uni-muenster.de/Rektorat/Stellen/ausschreibungen/st_20172508_sk5.html

Best wishes

Daniel

Prof. Dr. Daniel Kümmel