Hi Anamika,

    As it was said before, a cocktail of protease inhibitors should be fine. But let`s say you can not overcome the problem. It is not specified if you are doing this dialysis to cleave or not your His-tagged protein but even this you could try getting samples in 1 hour intervals then you could monitor the stability (and/or cleavage) of your protein. Another thing is if you are doing this at room temperature or at 4C.

    Best regards,

    Everton.