       Hi Anamika,

    As it was said before, a cocktail of protease inhibitors should be
fine. But let`s say you can not overcome the problem. It is not specified
if you are doing this dialysis to cleave or not your His-tagged protein but
even this you could try getting samples in 1 hour intervals then you could
monitor the stability (and/or cleavage) of your protein. Another thing is
if you are doing this at room temperature or at 4C.

    Best regards,

    Everton.

--
Éverton Dias D'Andréa