The ideas was to cut all datasets at say 30% CC1/2 to see how they differ in resolution I/sigI etc. for that given CC1/2 …

From: Eleanor Dodson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 27. October 2017 at 23:12
To: "Schulz, Eike-Christian" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] using CC1/2 to define resolution limit in Xscale

Do you mean the CC1/2 for the 15 merged data sets? Doesnt AIMLESS give you this - treat each one as a seperate run, and you get the stats for each run, as well as the overall result.

Then you can check where CC1/2 reaches your chosen limit..\

Eleanor

PS - not sure if it is an absolute criteria - it might depend to some extent on multiplicity..