Dear all

We have an exciting opportunity for an exhibition at Watermans, so I would be grateful if you could please share the following call with your students or recent graduates.

Trajectories - Call for Proposals
DEADLINE: 30 OCTOBER

Trajectories is an exciting three-year programme of thematic events - including exhibitions, workshops discussions and talks - exploring the role, importance, and value of art, design and technology in education and beyond. Through this programme we will showcase the great potential of creative learning and making, debating the future of arts education - subjects that can help us to engage in critical thinking, problem-solving, and understand and give meaning to the world we live in.

The Trajectories platform will provide an opportunity for academics, creative practitioners, students and audiences to come together and engage in critical discussions on contemporary issues, with a focus on the state, role and importance of art, design and technology. How do these subjects, help bridge ideas, challenge our perspectives of viewing the world and contribute to society? Each year the programme will include an exhibition, workshops and talks whilst fostering partnerships with academic institutions and relevant courses oriented to answering these questions.

Proposals for the exhibition and workshops, are welcome from recent artist graduates or postgraduate students currently studying on a MA/MFA/PGDip/PhD or equivalent course in the UK, producing new media art, digital art/design, interaction design and similar.

Watermans will provide assistance for installation, transport and an honorarium.

Deadline for submissions is 5pm on Tuesday 30 October 2017

For information about how to apply please visit:
https://www.watermans.org.uk/events/trajectories-open-call/

Best wishes
Irini

--