Dear All

I am very pleased to announce our new exhibition, Whilst we were here... by Patrick Tresset, which opens at Watermans on Wednesday 18 October.

I hope you can join us for the opening event.

In Conversation: Patrick Tresset and Dr Nick Lambert
Wednesday 18 October, 6.30-8.30pm
FREE
Please book your place on https://www.watermans.org.uk/events/patrick-tresset-in-conversation-with-dr-nicholas-lambert/

The conversation will take place in the theatre and will last approximately 45 minutes, followed by drinks in the gallery.
In partnership with the Computer Arts Society

Artist Patrick Tresset and Dr Nick Lambert (Head of Research at Greenwich Peninsula's Ravensbourne and lecturer in Digital Art and Culture at Birkbeck College) will discuss Tresset's work creating theatrical installations using robots, including the new work presented in his new exhibition at Watermans.

Best wishes
Irini

--
Irini Papadimitriou