anguage poetry itself would never have happened without the preceding rise of LitCrit in in US academia.

This in Pitch of Poetry

Inline image 1

In good fun, could LangPo be thought of as an attempt to pull apart (open) the reification of 'avant garde' poetics? Incidentally, I can't read My Life now, without laughing at supposed "ironic mimesis" ha.

Luke