DEADLINE: February 2nd 2018

ACM TVX (Interactive Experiences for Television and Online Video) is the leading international conference for research into online video, TV interaction and user experience. It is a multi-disciplinary conference and we welcome submissions in a broad range of topics, listed below:

More information is available on Long and Short paper submissions at:

https://tvx.acm.org/2018/?page_id=2588

If you have any questions not answered on the website, get in touch with us at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to seeing you in Korea in June 2018!

Tom Bartindale (Newcastle University, UK), Wei-Tsang Ooi (National University of Singapore, SINGAPORE), Vinoba Vinayagamoorthy (BBC Research + Development, UK) - The TVX 2018 Technical Programme Committee

In particular this year at TVX2018 we are encouraging authors to submit work related to ‘Alternate Realities’, and the new media experiences emerging from new consumer technologies.