Dear List Members

(Apologies for cross posting)

Over the summer the Archives and Records Association's Section for New Professionals requested nominations for a New Professional of the Year Award.

We would like to thank everyone who made a nomination, or promoted the award. The quality of nominations was very high, and judges were extremely impressed with all nominees.

We are pleased to announce that James Elder, Archives Manager at BT, was voted as the winner.

More information on the award, James' achievements, and the runners up is available on our blog, Off the Record (https://aranewprofessionals.wordpress.com/2017/10/06/introducing-the-ara-new-professional-award/).

Best wishes,

Section for New Professionals

Visit our webpage:
http://www.archives.org.uk/si-new-professionals/section-for-new-professionals.html