It’s nuns playing table hockey. It’s fishing boats and storm devastation.
It’s a Sunday picnic.

Old photos have the ability to take us back decades and centuries to
glimpse the daily life of our ancestors. The Community Albums project, on
the Council of Nova Scotia Archives website, is a virtual tour of thousands
of photos and documents from all over the province.

Jamie Serran, with the Council of Nova Scotia Archives, said they started
collecting materials from 21 archival groups across the province in July
2016 and launched the online and searchable project in June.

http://bit.ly/2xPccZs

http://bit.ly/2xPccZs+

--
Peterk