Dear all,

Aberystwyth University is holding open days on 14 October 2017 and 11 November 2017: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/undergrad/open-days/

Academic staff from Information Management, Libraries and Archives at Aberystwyth University will be available all day to welcome potential applicants for our ARA and/or CILIP accredited courses in Information Studies disciplines and show them the study facilities available.

·        BSc Information and Library Studies (distance learning over 5 years)

·        MA Archive Administration (full time over 1 year or distance learning over 5 years)

·        MA Information and Library Studies (full time over 1 year or distance learning over 5 years)

·        MSc Digital Curation (full time over 1 year or distance learning over 5 years)

·        PG Cert in Digital Preservation (distance learning over 2 years)

·        Short courses for CPD (by distance learning over 6 months)

Full details of all our degree courses can be found at: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/imla/courses/

Full details of currently available short courses can be found here: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/imla/short-courses/

Distance learning intakes are twice a year in Spring and September. Short course intakes are three times a year in Spring, January and September.

Please contact me ([log in to unmask]) for further information on any of our courses or register for an Open Day at the above address.

We’re looking forward to meeting you.

Sarah Higgins

Sarah Higgins

Darlithydd/Lecturer

Astudiaethau Gwybodaeth/Information Studies

Athrofa Datblygu Proffesiynol/Institute of Professional Development

Prifysgol Aberystwyth/Aberystwyth University

Campws Llanbadarn/Llanbadarn Campus,

Aberystwyth SY23 3AS

Ffon/Tel: 01970 622182

E-bost/E-mail: [log in to unmask]