Not that I know much about wildfires, but this one appears to have jumped the trees all around the buildings it burnt, without burning them.  Odd?

John

Dr John Stedman

Archivist, Portsmouth Libraries & Archives

Portsmouth History Centre, Central Library, Guildhall Square, Portsmouth PO1 2DX      023 9268 8046

Southsea Archive Repository      023 9283 4783

(I work in this post Mondays, Tuesday mornings and Wednesdays.  Mondays and Wednesdays I am normally at Southsea Archive Repository)

Portsmouth History Centre:  Inspiring everyone to explore Portsmouth's archive heritage by collecting and preserving the records, stories, and collective memory of the people of Portsmouth, and enabling access to these unique records locally, nationally and internationally