I wonder if anyone can help? I am a PhD researcher at Leeds Beckett University, and I am trying to find a copy of the article below.

I have tried the British Library, Leeds Beckett and even the Russian Society of Arts but no luck. I am posting this in the hope that there may be an uncatalogued copy of this journal article, which I could access. The bib details are:

Journal Title: Narody Azii i Afriki / Peoples of Asia and Africa

Author of article: Grigory Pomerants

Title of article: Karnaval ‘noe’ i ‘ser’eznoe / 'The Carnival’ and ‘the Serious'

Year of publication: 1968

Part: 2

Pages: 107-116

Very best