Fwd: FW: [Ica-l] Internship at IAEA In case this is of interest to the list (please don't respond to me, follow the link in the text):

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gabriella Ivacs
Sent: 17 October 2017 18:11
To: ICA-L <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Ica-l] Internship at IAEA

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to call your attention to our Internship Program in the Archives and Records Management Section of IAEA. We are embarking on a new digital recordkeeping program, policy revision and the implementation of the recently procured archival and  digital asset management systems.  Tech savvy applicants  are expected to work with us on these projects as of January 2018.

https://iaea.taleo.net/careersection/interns/jobdetail.ftl?job=TAL-MTGS20170828-001&tz=GMT%2B02%3A00

Kind regards,

Gabriella Ivacs, Head of Section, IAEA Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]