Analyst – Quantitative Research, Sport England, London

Sport England want everyone in England regardless of age, background or level of ability to feel able to engage in sport and physical activity. Some will be young, fit and talented, but most will not. We need a sport sector that welcomes everyone – meets their needs, treats them as individuals and values them as customers.

That’s a big challenge we’ve set ourselves and to do this, we know we need exceptional research and insight. We’re already having some success – we won the 2016 AURA Insight Impact award for the work we did shaping our ‘This Girl Can’ campaign.

But resting on our laurels won’t help us achieve our vision. We’re a growing Insight team who want to continue to develop and challenge ourselves and improve what we do. We want to keep having an impact on colleagues at Sport England and across the sector – ensuring they have great insight at their fingertips and changing the way they think and act.

More Information  >>>>> http://bit.ly/2gLMA9W

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.DataScientistJobs.uk

SIGNOFF allstat