From: Tony Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, 30 September 2017 at 20:33
To: "AHFAP, for image professionals in the UK cultural heritage sector" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Volunteer event-photographer required for AHFAP 2017 Conference

Dear All,

We are looking for one AHFAP member to become a volunteer event-photographer to cover the whole day’s proceedings at the 2017 AHFAP Conference on 6 November at the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre, Cambridge. See the website for full details.

This is a great opportunity to add to your portfolio, get involved with this event, network with your peers, help the AHFAP community and have a free ticket to the conference. All we ask is that you supply the images as soon as possible after the conference.

View last year’s images to see the style of photography we are looking for: http://www.ahfap.org.uk/conferences/2016-conference/2016-conference-photo-gallery/

If you are interested please reply to myself at: [log in to unmask]

Deadline for expressions of interest: Wednesday, 1 November 2017

Tony Harris
AHFAP Deputy Chair

http://www.AHFAP.org.uk
Twitter: @AHFAP