Dear colleague,

I am writing to invite you to participate in a workshop that will be held in Dublin on Friday 06 October 2017 from 10am to 1.30pm. The workshop is entitled "Zooarchaeology in Ireland: practice and prospects" and will be held at the Royal Irish Academy, Dawson Street, Dublin 2.

We hope the workshop will provide an opportunity for zooarchaeologists to build professional relationships, seek solutions for problems that the community might be encountering and develop strategies for future practice in Ireland. We also hope that the workshop will provide an opportunity for regulators and other interested parties to engage with zooarchaeologists, and discuss issues of interest and concern.

You can register for the meeting at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/zooarchaeology-in-ireland-practice-and-prospects-tickets-37685980783

Further information (including a detailed programme) will be available soon at

www.ucd.ie/archaeology/ancientfoods/zooarch

With best wishes,
Meriel McClatchie.

--
Dr Meriel McClatchie MIAI
Assistant Professor in Archaeology

Director, Ancient Foods Research Group, UCD School of Archaeology
Associate Editor, Environmental Archaeology
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Officer, UCD School of Archaeology
Assessment Coordinator, UCD School of Archaeology

Room K006
UCD School of Archaeology
Newman Building
University College Dublin