hello all
I received excellent suggestions :
Thierry Argant think to fish and leif Jonsson suggest that it could be fish also:  some kind of a costa, intermuscular bone or similar. Maybe something of atypical development.
Simon Davis has thank to try ossified tendon of bird
but my favorite is from Salavator Baillon who suggest piece of trabecular bone. But the wide end is not broken and take shape as a connection.
best regards

hello
someone has an idea ? 29 mm long. Medieval, North France, Lille RCR.
http://zooarchaeology.ning.com/photo/os-myst-re-lillercr4596-1400?context=user
First we have thunk to Chyroptera but have not found something that matches.
cheers

--
J.H. Yvinec
Archéozoologue INRAP, UMR 7209

Laboratoire d'archéozoologie de Compiègne,
CRAVO, 17 rue James de Rothschild, 60200 Compiègne, France,
tel : 33 (0)3 44 23 28 10
mobile : 06 51 87 70 77

www.inrap.fr

Abonnez-vous à la lettre d’information de l'Inrap : http://www.inrap.fr/newsletter.php