*with apologies for cross posting*

The ESRC-funded Consumer Data Research Centre<https://www.cdrc.ac.uk/> at the University of Leeds will be offering the following courses in October, please click on the titles for full information on content, prices and how to book. Full details of our training courses can be found on our training page: https://www.cdrc.ac.uk/events/category/training-session/

R for Spatial Analysis<https://www.cdrc.ac.uk/events/r-spatial-analysis/> - 6th October
This one day course will get you up-to-speed with using R and RStudio for daily working with spatial data.

Spatial Analytics for Public Health Researchers  - 24th October<https://www.cdrc.ac.uk/events/spatial-analytics-public-health-researchers/>
This course is for researchers who want to start looking at spatial or social variations in their data and generating maps to present results, also open to those not working in public health but would like to learn about spatial data and create a map for presenting data.

We will have further courses later this year and in 2017 including further courses in QGIS, R, Tableau, ArcGIS and Advanced Modelling strategies.

Please get in touch if you have any queries - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best wishes,

Eleri
______________________________
Eleri Pound
Senior Administrator for the Consumer Data Research Centre
Centre Manager for Data analytics and Society
Consumer Data Research Centre
Data Analytics and Society CDT
University of Leeds
Leeds Institute for Data Analytics
Leeds, LS2 9JT
T:  0113 343 0882
E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W: www.cdrc.ac.uk<http://www.cdrc.ac.uk> www.datacdt.org<http://www.datacdt.org/>