Dear list members,

This is to inform you that the next meeting of the Joint Committee on
Urban Drainage (JUCD) of IWA and IAHR
will be held on Sunday, 10 September, 10.00-17.00 hrs in Prague.

As this is a public meeting (as all JCUD meetings), I would like to take
this opportunity to invite anyone
interested to this meeting. Topics of the agenda include, among others,
reports from the various working
groups, planning of forthcoming conferences, some elections and others.
For elections, only members of
the JCUD are eligible to vote.
Participating in the JCUD meeting offers a good overview of activities
currently going on and planned for
the future.

Any guests interested to join the meeting, please let me and our
Secretary, Jiri Marsalek ([log in to unmask])
know, so that details of exact location can be sent to you.

Many regards

     Manfred Schütze
     (Chair of JCUD)

  Dr. Manfred Schütze
  ifak - Institut fuer Automation und Kommunikation e.V. Magdeburg
  Wasser und Energie / Water and Energy / Agua y Energía
  Werner-Heisenberg-Str. 1, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
  Tel.:   +49-391-9901470, -9901461   Fax: +49-391-9901590
  E-Mail: [log in to unmask]    Web: www.ifak.eu
  # Int. Conf. on Urban Drainage, 10.-15.09.2017 in Prague, www.icud2017.org