Hello,

I am seeking graduate students for Spring / Fall 2018. Please share the attached with any students that may be interested. I am also happy to consider exceptional masters students if that is the degree program that best fits the student's future plans.

Our research group integrates the study of natural systems, urban sustainability, and watershed processes to sustainably manage urban water. The bulk of our current research portfolio involves the function of green infrastructure for stormwater management at the local and watershed scales.

Thank you for sharing,

-Jon

Jon Hathaway, PhD, PE
Assistant Professor |Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
415 John D. Tickle Building, Knoxville, TN 37996-2010
865-974-6058 | http://hathaway.utk.edu
[Engineering - Shortcut]