Dear Mary

Just to let you know that I plan to attend, provided I get the funds for the trip

I hope everything is going on well, best regards

Xavier

El 25/08/2017 a las 19:02, mary carman escribió:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Thank you very much Gretchen
Best, Mary

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

-------- Original message --------
From: Gretchen Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 8/25/17 11:49 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: information needed for next Invasive Sea Squirt meeting

The next Intl. Invasive Sea Squirt Conference (IISSC) will be May 2-4, 2018 at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole, Massachusetts. Registration will not begin for several months, but Mary Carman the organizer needs an estimate of how many people are interested in attending because it takes quite a while to raise the funds for the meeting. Please contact Mary directly as soon as possible to indicate if you plan to attend, even if only tentative at this time.  This is not a binding commitment, but it will be a very big help to Mary. The last meeting was Oct. 2014 so this meeting will be a perfect opportunity for the interchange of much new information.      [log in to unmask]

    Thank you.
Best wishes, Gretchen

Gretchen Lambert
12001 11th Ave. NW
Seattle, WA 98177
tel. 206-365-3734
http://depts.washington.edu/ascidian/
University of Washington Friday Harbor Laboratories
"Ascidians are back in the limelight, with a good
chance of staying there." -- O. Pourquié, the journal Nature, 8 Feb. 2001.

--

Xavier Turon
Dept. of Marine Ecology

E-mail: [log in to unmask]