Dear All,

We are now back to our regular weekly schedule for ops meetings. The agenda for today can be found here https://indico.cern.ch/event/667192/.

Under the discussion slot we will review the GDB material from last week (https://indico.cern.ch/event/578990/) and also updates given at the WLCG ops coordination meeting on Thursday (https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/WLCGOpsMinutes170914). I have requested some of you to let me know your preferences for minute taking dates, but please could I ask everyone to consider stepping in to help if those next on the list are unavailable (the idea is to balance the task over time and we all need to contribute now - thank you).

Regards,
Jeremy