Hi

I noticed that the Travis VMs have 2 cores

https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/reference/overview/#Virtualization-environments

so using “make -j2” definitely makes more sense than “make -j6”. Edo’s already put that in.

On another note, I think with the versioning now, we need to rethink our Travis matrix a bit. As versions of all dependencies (including SIRF) are now fixed, 3 of the items in the matrix only test the superbuild files themselves (which is of course also necessary). Only the test with DEVEL_BUILD=On tests current SIRF (and STIR, ISMRMRD, Gadgetron), I think we need to have the balance in the other direction. I therefore suggest to add SIRF_TAG=master to 2 of the other entries (such that we have tests with “standard” dependencies). Any objections?

Kris