Looks like it has completely failed.  Before you begin, I'd strongly suggest you use CheckReg to show the positioning of your original MRI against that of the SPM templates or any other data that are in MNI space.  The AC should be within about 3-4 cm and the orientation within about 15 to 20 degrees.

Best regards,
-John