Dear Interested Reader:

The summer/fall 2017 issue of Environmental and Architectural Phenomenology is available at the two following link:

https://www.academia.edu/34507202/ENVIRONMENTAL_and_ARCHITECTURAL_PHENOMENOLOGY_summer_fall_2017_

Besides items of interest and ¡§citations received,¡¨ this issue includes the following entries:

Since the last EAP, two major figures associated with phenomenological work have died¡Xin January, philosopher Lester Embree (1938-2017); in July, geographer Anne Buttimer (1983-2017). Both thinkers were devoted advocates of phenomenological research, and they are remembered in this issue.

If these links won¡¦t work for you, send me an email, and I will forward a PDF of the summer/fall issue. A complete digital EAP archive (1990-2017) is available at: http://krex.k-state.edu/dspace/handle/2097/1522

David Seamon

Editor, Environmental and Architectural Phenomenology

I apologize for duplicate notifications. If you wish to be removed from automatic emails announcing future issues of EAP, please send an email request to the editor at: [log in to unmask].

Dr. David Seamon

Professor of Environment-Behavior & Place Studies

Department of Architecture

211 Seaton Hall

Kansas State University

Manhattan, KS 66506-2901