**Apologies for cross-posting**

Find out about our latest titles in Ageing and Gerontology below and browse the complete list on our website.

Don’t miss Tony Walter’s fascinating new book – What death means now – in which he engages critically with key questions such as:

Find out more and order your copy for just £7.99 here.

You can sign up to our newsletter to get a code for 35% discount on all our books.

Latest titles in Ageing and Gerontology
***************************************

What death means now: Thinking critically about dying and grieving

Tony Walter

Bringing 25 years of research and teaching in the sociology of death and dying to this important book, Tony Walter engages critically with key questions around this universal fact.

Intimacy and ageing: New relationships in later life

NEW IN THE AGEING IN A GLOBAL CONTEXT SERIES

Torbjörn Bildtgård and Peter Öberg

This timely book addresses the gap in knowledge about late life repartnering and provides a comprehensive map of the changing landscape of late life intimacy.

Gender, ageing and extended working life

NEW IN THE AGEING IN A GLOBAL CONTEXT SERIES

Edited by Áine Ní Léime, Debra Street, Sarah Vickerstaff, Clary Krekula and Wendy Loretto

A challenge to the assumption that there is appropriate employment available for people who are expected to retire later and the gender-neutral way the expectation for extending working lives is presented in most policy-making circles.

The short guide to aging and gerontology INSPECTION COPY AVAILABLE

By Kate de Medeiros

This compact textbook is perfect for students and others new to the field. Features include further reading for each chapter, a glossary of key terms, and tables that provide easy reference points.

The new age of ageing: How society needs to change

By Caroline Lodge, Eileen Carnell and Marianne Coleman

This timely book challenges our assumptions and stereotypes and illustrates that we are capable of living better together longer in this new, older world.

International Journal of Care and Caring out now

This new multidisciplinary, international journal is designed to advance scholarship and debate in the important and expanding field of care and caring.

Find out more on our website.

Keep up to date! Follow @IJCCjournal on Twitter and sign up for the newsletter.

__

Jessica Miles, Marketing Executive

Bristol University Press / Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Clifton, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK
Tel: (+44) 117 954 5940

Out this month: Rethinking poverty

http://i.imgur.com/QBd9gXp.jpg
By Barry Knight

http://i.imgur.com/sqQ0pLm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/6OLGbpQ.jpg

bristoluniversitypress.co.uk and policypress.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/OzO5dMX.jpg

https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/qqfDLnp9ncwf68EME1OC-7fMuBUfMXEHgZ-tt-2JLKs_Y2nq2c06vSlD__E08pbtWCh8rg=s0-d-e1-ft#http://i.imgur.com/yuHm6N4.gif https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/K1XzSLBWrVNbLtUQvhtWVEBdp1cb0edwtICIiPuTzr9elu-dlLqF-825O8hKAkdm8Sn-6w=s0-d-e1-ft#http://i.imgur.com/wvzFzje.gif  https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/lZXa0FC56PpF4IEln1318xPTdZx-mZJp4fkQgl9gLkPXfSxCCrxUABfA_AGc4iNHB5Kq2g=s0-d-e1-ft#http://i.imgur.com/FdBpkfa.gif

Join the debate on the Policy Press blog

In 2017 Policy Press is supporting
Bristol Refugee Rightsplease visit our LocalGiving page