Dear Sigma Colleagues,

We are advertising currently for a Senior Learning Development Advisor (Maths
and Stats)
<https://jobs.bathspa.ac.uk/wrl/pages/vacancy.jsf?latest=01002521> to join
our academic skills team.   This a permanent post for 15 hours per week, 35
weeks a year.

Please feel free to share widely to anyone who might be interested.  I am
happy to answer any queries about the post.

best wishes
Siobhán Hawke

Digital Literacy Librarian
Writing and Learning Centre Manager
Bath Spa University Teaching Fellow

Bath Spa University

T: +44 (0)1225 876641
Visit www.bathspa.ac.uk
Join us on: Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/bath.spa.university> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/#%21/BathSpaUni> | YouTube
<http://www.youtube.com/BathSpaUniversity> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/bath-spa-university>
Newton Park, Bath, BA2 9BN

*Think before you print*

*Disclaimer*
If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it
from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in personal emails are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bath
Spa University. Neither Bath Spa University nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this email
and any attachments for viruses.